Kayak + catamaran
Our star menu, discover Menorca from two activities, one active in a kayak and the other passive in a catamaran
Discover Menorca from two activities, one active in a kayak and the other passive in a catamaran.
Our star pack is divided into two half days, one visiting the caves of La Mola, snorkelling in them, enjoying nature in its full form next to the most impressive cliffs of the island and visiting the pristine beaches of the bay of Fornells, with monitor, snorkelling and refreshments.
The second is the Catamaran excursion which is our highlight. A unique way to sail silently to the inaccessible beaches in the north of the island and snorkelling where humans only reach by boat, a great way to discover the unspoilt Mediterranean.
Children (under 12 years old)
3.5 hours each.
It can be on different days or one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
9.30 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 6.30 pm.
- Waterproof bottle.
- Necessary technical equipment.
- Kayak instructor.
- Drinks and snacks.
- Complete snorkelling equipment.
Our offer of Kayak + Catamaran are 2 activities, where you choose the days to do each activity at an affordable price for all budgets. is an improvisation in terms of the exact route to follow, but still we have a minimum of guarantees to meet, and they are as follows:
- We will sail whenever possible (90% of the time).
- At least one beach, cove or unspoilt spot will be visited, which can be increased to two in the event of strong winds or other circumstances.
- A snack and unlimited drinks will always be served.
- Snorkelling is always available, and each client will be provided with a full set of snorkelling equipment.
- Small groups of less than 12 people.
For bookings, the company will only refund the amount of the excursion when the excursion is cancelled by the captain's decision, either due to excessive wind or heavy swell. We never sail with danger to the physical integrity.